Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Marine Life Photography

Another great resource in identifying animals, is marinelifephotography.com. Keoki Stender  is the author of this incredible website, and takes almost all of the photographs here in Hawaii. Keoki is also one of the contributing photographers to several of the John P. Hoover books that I use every day to help my identify the animals I photograph (highly recommended!) Keoki has also been a great help to me by assisting me in identifying some of the harder animals I have found. He  has posted one of my photos on his website, which is a HUGE honor for Mark and I! He  teaches several classes here in Hawaii in diving and photography, so check out his website for more information! http://marinelifephotography.com/default.htm.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment